Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Good light

I woke up this morning, opened my door, went to the kitchen, ate some coco pops. Then i made my way to the telly, watched some ninja warrior. Went back to my room while walking at a slow pace opened my door and i said #### you im gonna win this blog.

The one with the Stones is shot by Jandre Coetzee when he stole my camera as i tried to surf with my broken foot. It was painful yet gave me joy. I had to sneak this surf in so i used my mates suit, board and fin. Yes singular fin. Was snaked major by the stand up's as they saw the opportunity to beat a cripple down. I managed to catch like 4 waves which were really bad but so worth it. That liquid motion of water racing past my face was epic. Boooom

Sooooooooo
Some photos i took last week have some good light, and it makes me happy. Have a look see.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

What you rate